Wednesday 9 December 2015

How people seem, but usually aren't

December 9 2015

Here's a short piece from my mother's diary:

All I did was want to spend time with him; and looking back, I wish my parents had somehow known that I was seeing him, because they would have immediately warned me. He seemed polite, and well-mannered.

This, as I'm sure you can tell, is my mother speaking about my father, Harland. One thing I've come to know (without experiencing it thankfully), is that people aren't what they seem at first. Sometimes it takes awhile for true colours to show, and this is why a person must always take their time when they want to go into a new relationship. And don't ever be scared to back out if it isn't what you want.

I have a whole list of things a guy has to meet before I will even CONSIDER going out with him. And it has always stood me in good stead.

Here's hoping to a better future,
Morven.

P.S. Sorry, made an edit to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment