Sunday 6 March 2016

Conversation with Elian

March 6 2016

You know, I haven't ever really gotten on with my brother, Elian; but the one night, while we were visiting Mom, he told me about this conversation that he'd had with Dad.
I didn't get why Elian wanted to stay in contact with either of our parents, but I was surprised at the advice that Dad had given him.

Now I knew that Elian wasn't really one for getting involved in a relationship; neither of us were, but somehow the advice rang very true. And it sounded like something Mom would say, even though both of our parents hadn't seen each other in years.

I can't remember how late we sat up, but we spoke about how late wisdom comes to some people, and usually, by then, it's too late ti change anything.

Anyways, I'm rambling too much over here; don't know how much of what I'm saying is making any sense to you. I just thought that I'd share a memory of mine.

Here's hoping to a better future,
Morven.


No comments:

Post a Comment