Sunday 24 April 2016

A letter for the boys/men

April 24 2016

Now here's one for the boys/men:

There are some that are decent out there;
but for those that aren't, 
this is for you.

For those of you that are
Manipulative,
Cruel,
Abusive (in any form),
Take advantage;
be sure,
I will find out.

I will not allow you to break me down
Simply because you don't have any self-esteem.
Go take some lessons from guys that
Actually treat girls/women with respect.
You clearly don't deserve to 
have one.

And then there are those of you that haven't 
Quite grown up yet;
You may have a
House,
Car,
Job.
But I get that vibe that you're 
Puppy Adoring me.
You don't have any idea how to value a woman.
You also have a tendency to have a low self-image as well,
and go for women that are confident
(so you can draw what you lack from them),
but at the same time they're also naive,
and possibly don't know how a guy should value them.

I suggest you don't come anywhere near me either,
simply because you would end up
Irritating me.

Pity there seems to be very few decent guys out there...

Here's hoping to a better future,
Morven.

No comments:

Post a Comment