Sunday 10 April 2016

Those hard times...

10 April 2016

One thing that I've learnt over the years, is that when you're going through hard times, try to focus on the good. 

An experience I will never forget, where I just focused on the negative things, was when I went to go and visit my mother for the first time in years. She'd also had that mindset when she had been working and trying to make ends meet. Though at that stage, she'd come to a better place, where I was still struggling with the past.

It wasn't easy being there, and when I left, it was sort of a relief, but at the same time I was sad, because I knew that things were going to go downhill soon with what our mother had revealed to us. And I knew that I'd have to go back. 

It took me awhile to let go, and to leave things in the past and carry on with my current life. During that time, strangely enough, my brother and I had lots of conversations. I also had lots of conversations with Raiden, which enlightened me a lot as to what my mother had been doing all the years that I had been away.

Don't live with any regrets.

Here's hoping to a better future,
Morven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment